As states and school districts navigate plans for Fall 2020, we are hosting a series of conversations with education decisionmakers in state education agencies (SEAs) and school districts. We believe better and smarter ideas emerge when colleagues have the space for open discussion and deliberation.
The link below will take you to a summary of our conversations to date, and provide an overview of these topics:
- Kindergarten Registration/Enrollment for fall 2020
- Transition to Kindergarten
- Kindergarten Entry Assessments (KEA)
- Re-opening Scenarios for PreK-3rd Grade
- Effective On-Line/At-Home “School” for PreK-3rd Grade
We continue to host these conversations and will update this resource as new ideas emerge. If you are interested in participating in a future discussion, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.